SCAN Key Sticker Windows 8.1 Professional
- Guarantee 24 months
- Delivery Immediately after payment
- license type ОЕМ
- Number of PCs 1
- Interface language All languages
- Bit systems x64, x86
- Regional binding Key can be used anywhere in the world
Product code: 1889037
Number of sales: 0
Stock in trade: 1
Many users of PCs and laptops are faced with the fact that their capabilities do not match their desires... The essence of the problem, often lies in the fact that the user wants to have at his disposal a sufficiently powerful operating system, but at the same time, does not want to pay a lot for it. For this reason, we suggest that you pay attention to the key for Windows 8.1 Pro in the form of a scan of a sticker with a serial number. This acquisition option can allow you to realize all your dreams and desires, since in this way, you will get exactly the “Pro” version of the OS and at the same time, it will cost ridiculous money by modern standards.
Due to the fact that the Windows 8.1 Pro OS is currently considered one of the most advanced operating systems, its use for most users turns into a real pleasure, because you will again and again enjoy the fact that you have full-fledged OS components at your disposal , but not some truncated versions of it. There will be nothing to limit, and this means that you can save money on the purchase of additional software, since a large selection of built-in tools is exactly what you need. In addition, it is this operating system that can be considered one of the most versatile, which is convenient in itself, because it can be used to solve any problems, regardless of whether you play games or work with text documents, and maybe trying to stabilize the situation in your business.
Indisputable advantages of Windows 8.1 Pro SCAN stickers
As already mentioned above, the system is very versatile, which means that it has just colossal working capacities in completely different areas of its use by the user. The software boasts excellent applications that work independently and make the integrity of the OS unshakable despite any features of using this software. Among the very noticeable software differences, I would like to highlight:
- Stability of the software core. Perhaps at the moment it is one of the best systems that can be considered “stable”, since it has the peculiarity of functioning in any work areas and under any loads. All intra-system processes proceed without any glitches or other software lags that may lead to the loss of the created project. Here, there are no random ones: “freezes”, “brakes” and all that is inherent in simpler editions of the OS;
- Antivirus protection. Despite the fact that many users now say that it is imperative to install a third-party antivirus on a computer, we want to note that the “standard” capabilities of the “Defender” offered by Microsoft will be enough to To provide decent protection for system files and information located on your device;
- Manipulation with updates. This is another very important aspect that encourages many users to buy Windows 8.1 Pro, since this version of the program has the opportunity to offer the user the option to configure updates so that they do not download constantly. Consequently, it becomes possible to periodically refuse to install not quite stable updates, and as a result, there is the prospect of using only those updates that can be considered truly reliable;
- Built in Hyper-V virtualization technology. This technology has received an additional code name and is known to many users as “Viridian”. Thus, at first glance, an ordinary system can organize hardware virtualization for x64-bit systems; virtualization will be based on a hypervisor. All this will give access to easily organize the almost simultaneous launch of several x32-bit or x64-bit operating systems on one PC;
- Biometric security system. If for some reason you think that the device you are using needs to be further protected, then in this case, it is best to use a security system that interacts with the user's biometric data. The uniqueness of this system lies in the fact that you can use: a fingerprint, a retinal scan or a face scan. All this can work as an access key to internal OS resources;
- Simultaneous connection to multiple monitors. Large work projects, very often require the user to use large monitors, but if it is not possible to purchase one large monitor or, technically, it is not possible to install it, then without any problems, it is possible to connect several smaller monitors to the OS and thereby expand work space at times;
- Ability to use hardware acceleration. It is not uncommon for the components used by the device to be powerful enough, but the device does not work to the maximum of its capabilities. In such cases, the Hardware Acceleration option is best suited, which can “overclock” the PC’s operating capacities by several orders of magnitude and the difference will be very noticeable.
In general, the list of advantages of this G8 is very, very large and it is simply not possible to list them in such a small review article, but in any case it is worthwhile to understand that this is really worth the software with a unique variation of its acquisition.
Thus, the Windows 8.1 Pro activation key purchased in the form of a sticker scan is, in fact, the best purchase option, since you will get from it exactly what you need and certainly, in the near future nothing you don’t want to change in terms of the operating system, because Windows 8.1 will be completely and completely happy with you.